Monday, October 5, 2009

My Favorite Place to Chow Down

I'm so excited!!! Later this week I am headed to Pennsylvania for lunch. I'm meeting my parents at Infinito's Pizza Buffet in York, PA. This is my favorite place to eat; in fact, for my birthday this year when given a choice of where to eat, I chose the 75 minute drive North to Infinito's. Here's why I love Infinito's.........


  • Their food ROCKS!!! Their pizza is always fresh and tastes great! They serve many different yummy kinds of pizza as well as pasta and breadsticks. Since I'm the furthest thing from a vegetarian I haven't tried their salad, but my wife and son enjoy their fresh salad bar. Before feeling so full that I must waddle out the door, I must enjoy their dessert pizza and cinnimon rolls.
  • Aside from having great food, they carry my favorite drink on tap........ Yay Mountain Dew!!! I drink like a camel so it is nice to be able to walk up to the tap and fill my cup with bubbly goodness time and time again.
  • Since I usually meet my parents at Infinito's I hardly ever pay for my own meal, but if I did it wouldn't kill my budget as their prices are more than resonable. At just $5.49 for all you can eat and only slightly higher with a drink, their prices are perfect for a pizza and pasta lover like me.
  • Just in case bathrooms make or break a restaurant for you....... Infinitos does a great job of keeping their bathrooms as well as their entire location very clean.
I was not asked or paid to review Infinito's, but I didn't want to be selfish and keep this yummy buffet a secret. I've eaten at other pizza buffet chains that will remain nameless, and the other buffets do not even come close to the quality of food that Infinito's has to offer. Check out their website today at http://www.infinitospizza.com . I hope that they continue to grow their chain and one day open a location near Baltimore, Marland! Check, it out today, you won't regret it.

0 comments: