Saturday, April 10, 2010

Blue White Game and Other Signs of Spring

The cherry blossoms are out, my allergies are going bonkers, my car is covered in a blanket of green pollen, and the sounds of Penn State Football are in the air. The annual Blue White Scrimmage is only 2 weeks away and I'm excited to see what the Nittany Lions have to offer this year on offense and defense. How will they replace a great QB like Darryl Clark or a leader like Sean Lee, or a hitter like Navarro Bowman? Not sure who will step up, but one thing for sure is that Evan Royster and Stephon Green should have a great year as 2 of college football's best running backs. Hopefully the front line will be more settled in and these 2 stars will finally shine again. I would love to see each of them go over 1000 yards rushing. One last question to answer : Will we see Joe Paterno roaming the sidelines this fall without the "coke bottle glasses" that seem to be his fashion trademark? One thing is for sure, it will be a fun year in Happy Valley! I also look forward to November when the Lions will come to my neck of the woods and play Indiana at Fed Ex Field in Landover, MD. Happy Spring Everyone!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I'm coming over from Kelly's Lucky You for my first Facebook Party and thought I'd stop at your blog too. Wow, there are some great deals to be had here.

Take care,

Lisa

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Popcorn-Served-Daily/126475164051276