Saturday, September 18, 2010

Just Watched "Letters to Juliet"

My wife and I just finished watching Letters to Juliet on Dish Network on demand. We enjoyed the flick and thought it was a cute love story. We only wished it had given us a little bit more at the end instead of just a kiss and a smile.

One funny note about the movie is that Shelly and I thought that Christopher Egan looks like the love-child of Matt Damon and Ryan Phillippe. We googled it to see if anyone else was saying the same thing and most people were saying that he looks like a cross between Matt Damon and Heath Ledger. We didn't really see the resemblance with Heath, but we certainly saw the cross between Matt and Ryan.

I recommend this movie to anyone looking for a romantic movie to enjoy with their special someone.

1 comments:

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Well, guess I'll have to watch the movie ~ you have my peaked my interest of this love child of Matt Damon's and Ryan Phillipe!! LOL!