Sunday, March 22, 2009

Online Groceries?

I'm amazed at how far our culture has come so quickly with technology. I am now an online grocery shopper. If you're in an area where Peapod by Giant is offered it is certainly worth a try. Their website is www.peapod.com I know for a person like me who has next to no spare time, having someone else do my shopping and driving the groceries to me is a major help. I am also a dedicated coupon cutter and I've found that online grocery shopping helps utilize more of my coupons than I would in a traditional grocery store. I go through coupon by coupon and check on Peapod's website to see if they offer that brand and product. I've found this service to be very affordable and very enjoyable to use. Peapod's service level has been great too as we've only had 1 egg break so far and all of our items have been 100% correct on all of our orders. I'm glad to be part of a technological culture.

0 comments: